If you are making less then $1,000 to $1,500 a week, This Program is for you. A Work to own program is a unique agreement wherein an Agent agrees to work for a specified period of time, after which Surety 3 General Agency transfers the ownership of the bail bond agency to the agent.
This agreement is NEW and the first of its kind. No Bail Bond Agency Owner or MGA or GA offering employment of this kind. Says Rod Dowston
Partnership to Ownership
A partnership is a single business where two or more people share ownership. Each partner contributes to all aspects of the business, including money, property, labor or skill. In return, each partner shares in the profits and losses of the business. If you do not have money or property NO PROBLEM.
We will help you open
or start your own Bail Bond company. Owning a BAIL BONDS business is not just another job. It’s a totally different lifestyle. You
have to ask yourself whether you’re ready for a complete commitment to the success of your business. As the business owner,
* You have the chance to make a lot more money than you can make working for someone else.
* You’ll be your own boss and make the decisions that are crucial to your business’s success or failure.
* You may be the boss of other people.
* You’ll have job security — no one can fire you.
* You’ll have the chance to put your ideas into practice.
* You may participate in every aspect of running a business.
* You’ll learn more about every aspect of a business and gain experience in a variety of disciplines.
* You’ll have the chance to work directly with your customers.
* You’ll be able to benefit the local economy, such as by hiring other people to work for you.
* You’ll have the personal satisfaction of creating and running a successful business.
* You’ll be able to work in a field or area that you really enjoy.
* You’ll have the chance to put down roots in a community and to provide a sense of belonging and
stability for your family.
EVEN AT BURGER KING, and MCDONALD’S SHIFT COORDINATOR NOT MANAGERS OR ASSIST. MANAGERS BUT SHIFT COORDINATORS ARE GETTING THESE BENEFITS. SEE BELOW
· Medical · Limited Benefits Insurance Plan · Dental · Vision · Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) · Life Insurance · Business Travel Accident Insurance · Domestic Partner Benefits · 401(k) Savings Plan · Jury Duty · Free or discounted meals · Free uniforms*· Prescription drug coverage*· Short-term disability*· Term life insurance* · Paid holidays*
WHAT BENEFITS ARE YOU GETTING AS THE PRIMARY AGENT? WHAT BENEFITS ARE YOU GETTING AS A ON-CALL-AGENT OR EXCUTING AGENT?
WHAT BENEFITS ARE YOU GETTING AS THE PRIMARY AGENT?
WHAT BENEFITS ARE YOU GETTING AS A ON-CALL-AGENT OR EXECUTING AGENT?